Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lost Dreams


I take a seat at the
edge of the world
Let my feet float through
clouds of lost dreams
As dew drop misted tears
fall from the sky
The lunar lady she pauses in her decline
His solarness wakes and begins his
daily rise
Their longing gazes meet
She for his day
And he for her night
closeness for everlong
would be devine
If they could only stop the time
I sat and watched
them have their goodbyes
As a cloud drifted down
to join the lost dreams
Formed from the sadness of
their sighs.

1 comment:

  1. A perfect eclispe to this life... the always reaching but never quite making it there... but its perfect... as this piece flaunts the picture perfectly... sadness creeps into its play made me a bit misty and that as well is ok... I very much enjoyed your blog! Suzi (poeticallyignited.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete